Emergency Dentist In Twin Falls
If you are experiencing a dental emergency
Emergency Dental Care in Twin Falls, ID
The dentist understands that emergencies don’t always wait for appointments. That’s why she/he offers same day emergency dental care. Just call the office number and make sure we understand that your case is an dental emergency in Twin Falls, ID. We will do our best to make time for you that same day.
Do you have...
• Broken or loose teeth in adults
• Toothache that doesn't get better with over-the-counter medications?
• Bleeding from the mouth?
• Intense pain in the mouth?
• Swollen, swollen, or nodular gums?
• Swelling of the face and mouth?
Although some oral problems can wait a day or two, such serious problems require medical attention. Failure to do so may result in tooth loss or other irreversible damage.
At Green Acres Family Dental - Twin Falls, we want you to know that your emergency dentist is here for you. We see ourselves as your partner in oral health and want to do everything we can to guarantee your care.
What should I do In case of a dental emergency?
Immediately call the dentist at the main office number. If there are emergency non-dental injuries, or if you cannot immediately reach our office, then seek medical assistance at the closest emergency room. Make sure to leave us a message so that we can get you in to our office as soon as possible.
Emergency Dentistry Services
Even in an dental emergency, you can expect the same great and enjoyable experience at our dental clinic. You will meet with your emergency dentist and go over your experience, dental history, and any questions you may have. Next, you'll review treatment options to help you reconnect with yourself.
Common acute dental problems include:
- Broken tooth
- Tooth or jaw pain
- Abscess or swelling
- Tooth or jaw infection
What should I do if I have a broken tooth?
- If there are other medical emergencies, seek care at the closest emergency room
- Rinse your mouth with warm water
- Apply gentle pressure to the gums, not the tooth, to stop any bleeding
- If possible, save any tooth pieces that have broken off
- Call our main number as soon as you are able and identify your situation as an emergency. The sooner you can get in to our Twin Falls dental office the better, as it will give us the best chance to save as much of your original tooth as possible. We will do everything we can to make sure you are seen that same day.